A delicious snack; Chocolate Chip cookies
- 0,42 eurocent. a person
- 10 cookies
- Unsalted butter 150 grams
- Sugar 50 grams
- Bastardsugar 100 grams
- Flower 200 grams
- Vanilla extract 1 Teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 bag
- Water 2 tablespoons
- sunflower oil 2 eetlepels
- Water 3 tablespoons
- Chocolate Chips quantity is your own choice
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
Chocolate chip cookies, everybody knows them. You always see the cookies in the supermarket. But have you ever made them yourself? No? This is your chance! It is It is actually a lot easier than you might expect. Below you will find the recipe.
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. If you have chocolate bars, first make them small. Make sure they become small cubes. Next, take a bowl in which you can mix the flour, the baking powder and the salt well.
It is smart to prepare the baking tray in advance. Make sure the baking paper comes on the baking sheet, but be careful not to put too much baking paper on it. Then it can fall over the baking sheet and stick to the cookies. I don't think that's the intention.
1. Put the butter, caster sugar, granulated sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until it's creamy. You can do this by using an electric mixer or a hand mixer. I prefer an electric mixer. You can then do something else yourself while the other products are mixed well and quickly. Mixing takes about 2 minutes.
2. If it is creamy, you can mix in the flour, the baking soda and the salt, until it's a crumb dough.
3. Add the oil, the water and the vanilla extract. When the dough sticks well together and is moist, you are done mixing. This mixing can also be done with an electric mixer, do you not have it at your disposal? Then your hands word also great. You can add some extra water if the dough is not moist enough.
4. At least, add the chocolate chips to the mixture. You can do this with a spoon or with your hands. Of course you can also put on kitchen gloves.
5. When you've added the chocolate chips to the mixture, it's time to create some cookie dough balls. You can make these with a ice cream scoop or with your hands. Do not place too many balls on the baking tray because they will spread out a little.
6. Put the cookie dough balls in the oven for about 15 minutes.
7. When the cookies are finished, take the baking tray out of the oven. Let them cool off for a little while. When the cookies come straight out of the oven, it's normal that they feel and look a bit soft. By cooling them off they will harden and be very tasty.
Enjoy your meal !
Producten die handig zijn bij dit recept:
Ice scoop / ice cream scoop / ice scoop tongs / scoop scoop / portioning scoop / scoop - stainless steel
Handy ice cream scoop which you can also turn dough balls. convenient to use and dishwasher safe.Meer informatie